Sunday, July 29, 2012

Outfit Inspiration

I found this picture while bumming around online one night and decided to recreate it as my outfit today.




Yes, I am one of those leopard print fanatics.  As strange as it may sound, I consider leopard print to be sort of a 'neutral'.  It really goes with almost EVERYTHING...or at least I wear it that way, haha.  My take on it for this lovely Sunday (please excuse the poor photo quality, as I use my iphone to take photos, haha):






Not to shabby, eh?  The leopard print blouse I purchased for $3 at Goodwill, the white tank is an $8 ribbed tank from Old Navy, black shorts $25 from Target, bracelets were all off of a clearance at Target for around $10, and the red bow ring I purchased at a street festival in Chicago years ago.

Of course, you can never go wrong when you sport the red lipstick + leopard print combo:



Are you a leopard print fan?  What is your favorite way to wear it?  Happy Sunday to all!

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is super cute!! I LOVE animal print, and Im always trying to find ways to wear it without looking so "Peggy Bundy" cheesey. The white tank makes it casual and cool and your accessories really dress it up. Nice Sunday outfit <3

    ReplyDelete